
This is our scary "worms for brains" dinner for the kids. Don't they look so cute. Very easy to make and the kids loved it.

Playing Guitary Hero on the Wii. The kids loved to play too.

We are concentrating so hard. I am getting ready for my part. So I can join in. Amberly was the best of course. She taught both Bekki and myself how to play.

Now we had to go out and get "American Idol" for the Wii also. We had so making our singer on the game. And singing.

Some of us even danced along with our charactors. Hee hee.

These are the cemetary's the kids wanted us to help them make. They turned out great, plus they tasted really good too.
3 comments:
Love the stuffed peppers. Awesome!
Hey! Found you!! I added you to our list on our page! Cute pictures! Haven't seen you in awhile, hope all is well!
Guess what, I get to see you soon. Are you ready for that? We sure had fun when you were here. I like your pictures, except the one with me dancing. Let me remind you , I have a great one of you i could put up.
Post a Comment