CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

First Day of School

Koby started 2nd grade. He loves his new teacher. Of course meeting up with all his friends, and being able to play soccer again. I tell you this makes me think of how old I am getting.
They love doing looking so cool for the camera. Aburey is starting 7th grade. I can't believe how big she is getting. She wanted to shave her legs before school last night. So of course I ran to target and got her veet, so she could shave her legs.

Don't they look so cute and grown up? They of course woke up bright and early 6:45am, to get the day started. The bus doesn't show up till 8:00am. We had some time to watch cartoons. Yea


1 comment:

Amberly said...

what?! Aubrey shaved her legs? does she think boys are going to be looking at them or something? it is about that time you start keeping her in a closet. heheh.