CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Playing Mario Cart

Ok, So here is the story. I was getting onto I-5 from Eight Mile. I went to merge into the fast lane. The lane was clear. The next thing I know there was a car there. I swerved back into the middle lane, lost control of my car went over the side and rolled. I am ok, a couple of bruises, a hurt spleen. I am so grateful for my guardian angels. They have got to worse then I am.
So I was trying to play a little mario cart on the freeway, I wanted those extra bonus points on the side of the freeway. I am just sooooo grateful that the kids and Yoda were not in the car with me.

This happened Monday August 18th at @ 2:00 pm. I was in the hospital until Wednesday 20th. I am very grateful for the priesthood, relief society and their great meals, and of course my family. They have all been a great blessing and support system.


Kevin says, If I wanted a new car that bad all I'd have to do was just ask.



1 comment:

Janene said...

Hope you're okay girl!